5 tips to reduce your fuel costs!
1. Car Sharing – Check out car share websites like nationalcarshare.co.uk as well as local car sharing schemes.
2. Walk or Cycle – Why not make shorter journeys on 2 wheels, or 2 feet?
3. School Runs – Many local councils run ‘Walking Bus’ schemes. Find out more at walkingschoolbus.org
4. Grocery Shopping – Could it be cheaper to have your groceries delivered instead?
5. Compare fuel prices – sites like whatgas.com show local filling stationdiesel and petrol prices. http://ow.ly/i/2VG4c