We are always interested in championing the case for lowering the very high motor insurance premiums delivered to young drivers these days.
One way in which 17-25 year olds can reduce the cost of their car insurance is to prove how safely they drive! You might be a young but very careful driver who is paying through the nose for others driving dangerously.
The Co-operative Insurance for young drivers is ideal for young drivers between 17 and 24 and for parents of young drivers. It aims to help reduce insurance premiums through responsible driving. When a policy is taken out a Smartbox (black box car insurance quote) is installed in the driver’s car. Features and benefits of the Co-op Black box car insurance:
- Smartbox is small and compact.
- It’s installed out of sight inside the vehicle.
- It won’t interfere with the performance of the car in any way or affect the manufacturer’s warranty.
- It’s compatible with most makes/types of car.
- It collects driving data and sends it to your online dashboard, which helps The Co-Op review your premium.
Essentially this is a ‘Pay How You Drive‘ car insurance policy. Young drivers can reap the rewards for safer driving and not paying for the mistakes of other drivers in their age group. Claim additional safe driving discounts upto 11% and benefit from quarterly premium reviews based on safe driving. Driving score is based on speed, cornering, erractic driving & times driven.