As one of our Top 5 rated car insurance companies, we feel obliged to provide our readers with the lowdown on this leading motor insurer.
Royal Bank of Scotland Insurance (RBSI), the company which owns the Direct Line brand, has completed its aggregator u-turn by entering into an agreement to feature all of its insurance products on Confused.com. The deal, which includes leading brands such as Churchill, Privilege and Tesco, notably excludes Direct Line Car Insurance.
Direct Line Car Insurance
The latest offers and incentives provided by the insurer include:
‘We promise not to increase your price next year’
- New customers only
- You must accept a quote by 31st May 2008
- The price you pay for your second policy year will not exceed the price you paid for your first policy year as long as there are no changes in your policy including cover, vehicle, drivers or claims and convictions
- In Northern Ireland cover not available to under 22’s
Policy Features and Benefits
- No excess to pay if you’re hit by an uninsured driver with their comprehensive cover
- Named drivers earn their own no claims discount (for when they take out a Direct Line policy) – 95% of their car insurance claims are agreed over the phone
- The company will clean all repaired cars inside and out before they return them
- If you’re hit by an uninsured driver they will cover your excess and your no claims discount won’t be affected
Contact the company: Direct Line Insurance plc, 3 Edridge Road, Croydon, Surrey CR9 1AG.
Telephone: 020 8686 3313.