The latest installment from our ’90 second guide’ series, we bring our blog readers all the relevant, latest information you need to know before purchasing your new HSBC car insurance policy.
HSBC will check a panel of leading UK car insurers including Norwich Union, Allianz, AXA, Fortis and Royal and Sun Alliance to help you get the best motor insurance quote.
New customers can claim a 10% discount when you buy your new policy online. HSBC reserve the right to remove or vary this offer at any time without prior notice. The main features and benefits you get from HSBC are as follows:
- Free courtesy car when you use an approved repairer
- HSBC insurers give discounts for limited mileage and garaged cars
- Unlimited Glass & Windscreen cover on all comprehensive policies when you use an approved repairer
- Up to 90 days’ free cover for driving in Europe
- All repairs guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years when you use an approved repairer
- 24-hour Claims Helpline
- Unlimited cover for entertainment systems and satellite navigation systems permanently fitted to your vehicle by the manufacturer
*Only available for customers with comprehensive cover and subject to availability. The courtesy car you receive may not be of a similar make and model to that insured.
Get RAC Motor Breakdown Cover for only £65 per year includes Roadside Assistance, Recovery At Home and European Motoring Assistance. Get RAC Legal Expenses Insurance cover for only £15 per year when you take out an HSBC Bank Car Insurance policy.